Monday 4 May 2015

Monday 4th April 2015

Exams are one week away well a week tomorrow and motivation was low today but I thought I needed to find away to be motivated, so I hit youtube and I remembered about ShayCarl's video in December called 'This Is My Year' and its basically a really good motivation video. So when I was revising I played this in the background. I will leave the link at the end of this post to the song, so go make sure to check it out and see it help you!
Also I have been procrastinating a lot recently but I have managed to prevent this today by making sure I had lots of brakes. Also when it got to a point where I was no longer concentrating I would have between 30-60 minute break and start again when I have got my concentration back.
Another thing you are going to have to do is to remember to eat healthy and drink lots of liquids (preferably no alcohol and something healthy) because if you don't this will distract will you a lot and could really affect you in the long run because it can turn into a bad habits or lead to a health problem which you don't want to be experiencing during exams.
SNACKS, I like to have snacks whilst I revise especially fruit because I personally feel like it keeps me going and gives me the energy to finish my revision. fruit is better than sweets and crisps because its going to give you more energy whereas sweets and crisps are more likely to distract you because it will make you hyper and want more of the unhealthy snacks because they are kind of addictive.
Desk and Bed, don't revise in your bed its much better if you use a table or a desk because when you work you WILL get stressed so it will be much better if you have somewhere where your body and mind knows to relax for instance your bed because you know you don't do work in your bed. whereas if you used your bed to work when you try and relax in your bed it won't be as easy because your mind thinks thats where you do work and not relax so you might you will still be stressed. Although its important to be comfortable so find yourself a comfortable chair or something to sit on whilst you work at your desk or a table.

Mandy xx

ShayCarl's video link -> 'This is my year'

No comments:

Post a Comment